Speed Test WiFi Analyzer v2023.09.7321025-09-2023, 14:11 | baghidesire | Android | 27 | 0
Speed Test WiFi Analyzer v2023.09.73210
Requirements: Android 5.1+ | File size: 37,39 MB
Is your network slow?
Did you ask yourself:
• What's the real speed of my connection?
• What speed can my WiFi AP/Router really support?
• Am I getting what I'm paying my ISP for?
• Is my WiFi coverage good?
• Am I connected to the best WiFi channel?
• Do my DNS servers get me the best experience?
• Anyone else using my WiFi?
Test your connection and analyze your networking conditions with expert tools:
• Internet Speed Tests and iPerf 3 Client/Server
• Wireless coverage 360 analysis
• WiFi scanner and channel maps (inc. 802.11 beacon signal IE decodes)
• Ping & DNS Speed analyzer - find the quickest DNS servers or fastest game servers
• LAN connected device scanner – who's using the network
• WiFi, Ethernet, DSL, Cable, Fiber, 4G/LTE and 5G/NR
• Internet speedtest or iPerf3 (server & client included)
• Concurrent ping, DNS and HTTP latency results – to multiple servers with configurable load
• Remote uptime monitoring 24/7 of outages or slowdowns
Wireless Coverage 360 Analyzer:
• Analyze wireless network coverage - in a home, a business or a venue
• Using Internet or iPerf3 speed testing (alongside WiFi analysis and concurrent ping/DNS/HTTP loads)
• Detailed network performance statistics - overall and for every specific location
• Immediate results - no need to prepare, upload or manage floor plans
• Extensive details for every signal / AP - signal strength, security, current and supported spectrum usage (primary and secondary channels), current and supported MCS/phy speeds, supported MIMO configurations, supported features (e.g., 802.11k, 802.11v, 802.11r), distance from AP (when 802.11mc is supported), load (stations connected and utilization), etc.
• Beacon IEs decodes - with diff analysis between current and a baseline
• Supported technologies - WiFi 1 (802.11a), WiFi 2 (802.11b), WiFi 3 (802.11g), WiFi 4 (802.11n), WiFi 5 (802.11ac), WiFi 6 (802.11ax), WiFi 6E (802.11ax in 6GHz)
• Supported security configurations - WPA3, OWE (inc. transition mode), WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x/EAP
• Supported spectrum bands - 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz
• Supported channel widths - 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz, 160MHz, 80+80MHz
• Elaborate filters to show only (or just highlight) networks/APs/signals of interest
• Data exportable to CSV and PCAPng (for Wireshark analysis)
Ping & DNS Speeds Analyzer:
• Multiple simultaneous ping targets
• ECHO, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS or any TCP port
• Configurable ping load
• Predefined or personal target lists (e.g., game servers)
LAN Connected Devices:
• Detection of devices connected to the network (WiFi and/or Ethernet)
• Uses ping, ARP, UPnP/SSDP, reverse DNS, Bonjour/mDNS, NetBIOS, SNMP, HTTP
• Detailed information about every device
• Detailed ping performance statistics
• Configurable name and trust for every device
The minimum comment length is 20 characters. Respect yourself and others!